Khakra

Monday, April 10, 2006

30 worst pick-up lines

(Rated R for explicit content)

Apparently South India's Telugu language is the "Italian of the East." Sigh. What next? Cockney is the "Gujarati of the West?"

Resultant, there are some cheesy Telugu pickup lines, like "Are you from Italy?" or "you look Italian" or "you sound very Italian." When a friend hears one of those, her ears go sore for hours.

There are lousier pickup lines to be heard, according to a website, like:

- "I'm here. What were your other two wishes?"
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?
- That dress would look great - on my bedroom floor.
- I may not be Fred Flintstone but I could make your Bedrock
- I seem to have lost my telephone number, may I borrow yours?
- Get your coat, you've pulled.
- Here's 20p. Call your mum and tell her you won't be home tonight.
- If you think you'll regret it in the morning, we could sleep until afternoon.
- Is it hot in here or is it you?
- Does God know you've escaped from heaven?
- I think I've seen you on the cover of Playboy.
- I'm new around here. Could you direct me to your flat?
- If I could arrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
- There's something wrong with my eyes - I can't taken them off you.
- I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked.
- I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day.
- Do you sleep on your stomach or can I?
- You must be tired. You've been running through my mind all evening.
- What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this.
- You look like someone I know.
- Do you come here often?
- Drink up - you've pulled.
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- I feel like Richard Gere because I'm standing next to the Pretty Woman.
- You're great at fishing because you've caught me – hook, line and sinker.
- Bond. James Bond.
- You look so good I could drink your bath water.
- Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
- If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

(Apologies for the continuous Rated R stuff. I'll get back to talking Russia soon!)

5 Comments:

Blogger venus said...

looks like it's first-handed experience which is talking here :P :)

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy easter! Come to Aus. *growls

6:03 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

happy easter, hope the bunny chase downunder is fun!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Khakra said...

first-hand experience. you betcha venus, i floundered yesterday. turns out she wasn't indian, but nepali

7:09 PM  
Blogger Reshma Bachwani said...

oh these are really sick. most of them are quite funny though...who do they pick up with lines like these ???

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home