Khakra

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I hate Dunkin' Donuts

I've been tripping around East Coast over the last 15 days, but finally back.

It's amazing how your love for Dunkin Donuts changes to hate within 15 days. Many observations about Boston, but so many, I can't even fathom.

I'll be writing a two-part version about how this woman changed my views on how to look at Indians. Sorry can't jam it into one piece.

In the meanwhile, monitor Montenegro's possible independence (from Serbia) referendum on May 21. Funnily enough, Serbia-Montenegro is sending a combo team to the soccer World Cup. Tough choice.

3 Comments:

Blogger tkdjunkie said...

Hate? Downright hatred? Good grief! Have you tried Krispy Kreme, by any chance? :P

12:59 PM  
Blogger venus said...

do youknow, most of the Dunkins and Subways here in midwest region are owned by gujjus too!?!
truely a business community, and I am proud of it!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

I actually miss Dunkin' now. I rarely see a donuts in Rice-A-Roni land. Krispy Kreme? come on flunkie! actually, now i can see those glazed donuts.. slurpy slurpy! their stock is tumbling though. you check yahoo.com anymore? dropped you a note a few days back...

venus, hey you are proud of gujjus! one of a rare breed! you deserve free meals from gujjubhai subways and dunkins'. i wonder why gujjus target only those two though... no quiznos?

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home