Khakra

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Most useless gadgets on this planet

Gizmos I want for the holiday season:

UV toothbrush sterilizer (sis-in-law, a dentist, declines comment)

Piggybank destroyer (any donations appreciated)

Soap genie with musical chime (featuring "drip-free technology")

The dorky robot razor holder (it'll even hold gillette's 7-blade razor, coming out in 20 years)

The arm wrestling robot (you can defeat it with the piggybank destroyer)

An SMS kettle (Love overburnt chai)

Remote control spy plane with in-built digital camera and "bomber" function (I'm screwed if this crashes into girlfriend's deck)

And Indian food, `cause I love my India.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mukta Raut said...

I want SMS kettle too. But I don't know what that is, and that link wasn't working and why are you 'katroo?' :-)

1:52 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

that link should be working mukta..just checked it. it's just a small product detail description. and good point! tried to fix that error, but i'm not much of an HTML person, looks like its all fixed up now. Katroo is a place in one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books, an alter-ego. The moo poem you wrote was actually quite Dr. Seuss-ish! Love to read that kinda stuff

10:56 AM  
Blogger square peg said...

That soap genie actually looks mighty useful! I hate when it drips all over the counter. (And khakra..yum! Nice snack with chai.)

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty succint list :P

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home