Khakra

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Post thanksgiving thoughts

Thanks to the two who wrote about the Sabnis trash being a personal attack and unsupportive of the "blogosphere". Well, sc*** you.

First: I'm not part of any sort of blogosphere. What is a blogosphere anyways?

Second: File a case and complain to my employer, I'm not going to be a wee*ie and leave my job. It's possible I get fired before that, so perhaps no effort needed on your part..

Third: I'm still eating the T-giving leftovers, so don't disturb. Wait, it's gone -- did my roommate ...?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to each his own, right?

anyways..did you know khakra is acutally the name of a typically gujju thin-paper like roti? only crunchier and more flavorful!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, go interstate for one little week and you seem to miss so much...

2:04 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

hey j, looks like sabnis has built a gang. A better idea not to mess with them.

the name khakra is a tribute to the community. Gujju forever.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Australia C and K have a very similar sound. I read your name as 'sh-ak-ra' which means bum :-)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Khakra said...

oh gosh downunder, i can rely on you to come up with factoids like that! you told me you'd never make me cry... but....mommy!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home