Khakra

Saturday, September 23, 2006

So much longing...

So, wow. Hello. I approach blogger.com for the first time in forever, and I get asked "do you want into Blogger Beta?" or similar. I've learnt it the hard way: avoid Betas, especially Microsoft garbage. Isn't Gmail in Beta? Maybe Google is safer.

It's never pleasant to be MIA. So where was I? In a dark room, imagining why 'Dancing with the Stars' is so darn popular? Perhaps, that could really be the answer.

Actually, every day has become bone-crushing busy as the *real* transitional phase approaches a close. I am excited, but a bit apprehensive. As you age, change is a bit hard to swallow, but it's not causing me sleepless nights yet.

For those wondering marriage, nope, the transition is not marriage at all. Not until the football season ends atleast. But that should be coming too. Invite-only. People keep telling me "I want to attend your marriage, that's the only chance I get to attend a *real* Indian wedding!" Now how about if I respond with a court wedding. The guest's Monsoon Wedding passions will go aflame, and damn, my house will get ransacked by a disgruntled person whose plane ticket money I wasted.

I'm writing this to get my blogging feet wet again. I feel lost, unsure what to write about. Things will be back to natural in a while. For now, I'll pump up the Bhangra music and rock up for what's going to be a wild Saturday nite.

7 Comments:

Blogger venus said...

whoa, u getting married?!?! more details>>

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!

Tell us more about the marriage! You MUST!

(please)

:)

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did you try the beta? i did - it has a few additional features but nothing earth shattering....quite disappointing i'd say!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like the beta - it's nothing drastically different, but it enables you to play around with the format of your site a little without losing your customizations.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations... and welcome back to blogging!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe something I'm missing here? :-p

7:09 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

no allie, same deal, you know what it is.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home