Khakra

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wedding -- not yet!

Maybe I blew the wrong fuse in the last entry -- I rarely double-check my entries, so this one slipped. I may have misled people into the fact that I was getting married. Congratulatory mail's been flowing in, even my family grapevine's rumbling a bit. What's standing out though is some people wondering how I even reached this decision.

I am miserably indecisive, people know of my disastrous past with relationships ending because of, uh, indecisiveness. I can't turn vegetarian, I can't stay in one city for long, I can't give up the thought of being a lifelong student.

Some people understand my conundrum, but some wonder "who's the gal who can live up to all that crap?" Hold your horses. I don't want anyone else to suffer from my indecisive past. It's been my bugaboo through past relationships, and before I commit, I want to be sure where my life is going. And things could change.

4 Comments:

Blogger EYE said...

good luck!!!:)

10:45 AM  
Blogger venus said...

wish ya all the best, amy you get what you wish for!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

"Change IS the essence of life", afterall, so enjoy the indecisiveness, and...
welcome back!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad to hear you're NOT joining the masses and moving to the next stage with the rest of us. I look forward to reading you've made THE decision one of these days. Enjoy!!!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home