Khakra

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A blow-out Bhangra party -- 1/28

For friends in San Francisco -- there's a blow-out BhangraHennaSalsa party happening on Jan. 28. Funky Bhangra/world music, massage, heated patios. Roommate's looking forward to the free drink and henna.

E-vites are going out in limit, so if you wanna come, leave a message or e-mail me (khakra at gmail dot com) and I'll get my friend to add you to the e-vite. 100 people are already listed to go, and that's gonna grow. It's gonna rock.

Here's an e-vite extract:

"
XX (delisted, sent in all the requests)

"

5 Comments:

Blogger venus said...

only if I were in SFO..

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For friends in San Fran... hmpf! I never knew you were so discriminatory hehe.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Khakra said...

you and steve can come and replace me here anytime! in exchange for your place in sydney...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

this city rocks v. desi scene's a bit mellow (there's not a thing 'everyday,' like in NY or perhaps Chicago), but its got more than just the desi scene.

11:16 AM  
Blogger oodles said...

Did you go to this? I was there... because my roommate made me go!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home