Khakra

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sweet revenge

My buddy M usually makes it known loud and clear when she's upset. During a Thai dinner yesterday I may have pissed her off, though never got a clue about it.

So as an act of gratitude (yeah right!), she sent me this hilarious clip, worth checking out:
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=667660
[Content Rated: R, incl. offensive text.]

It's happened between us before. This fiery Marwari lady has had me in splits over sharing taxi costs, getting a lift in a police car, going dutch on dinner bills (The amount we go out, I can't afford buy her dinner everytime. We're both broke.) And much, much more.

We got into an animated Superbowl spat on the dinner table and she may have taken the trash talk to heart. Never got a hint from her or R opposite me, who reads M's mind pretty well. It's hard to identify when she'd like to be treated like a lady, or like the buddy who loves to watch football.

But hey, the core is we get along so well, the rest doesn't matter. Shit (or pee, if M prefers) happens, just deal with it.

3 Comments:

Blogger square peg said...

That video was completely hilarious. I laughed so hard I about fell of my chair. Hope you clear things up with your lady-friend!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Khakra said...

nah, not yet, it's just gonna get worse. Superbowl is coming up, and we support opposite teams.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ags you creep!! Get your tactics right!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home